Welcome to the FIFtips.com attacking tips guide. Here is a collection of links, videos, cheats, hints and tips to help you improve your attacking.
Let’s get started.
Best FIFA 12 Attacking Tutorials
Here are some of the best attacking tutorials available online.
- FIFA 12 1 Star Skills Tutorial
- FIFA 12 2 Star Skills Tutorial
- FIFA 12 3 Star Skills Tutorial
- FIFA 12 4 Star Skills Tutorial
- FIFA 12 5 Star Skills Tutorial
- FIFA 12 Head to Head Seasons Attacking Tips
- How to Overload the Box when Attacking
My FIFA 12 Attacking Strategy
My basic strategy is to attack down the wing then cut inside or create 2 vs 1 situations using the 1-2 pass to open up space for my striker. Other FIFA gamers use certain attacking strategies to score more goals and win more games.
Here’s a few tips:
- Use the flanks to your advantage. There are fewer defenders on the wings than in the midfield.
- Pass the ball often between your teammates.
- Use the goalkeeper when needed.
- Be patience. Take your time when attacking and do not be afraid to go backwards
- Let go of the sprint button. Only sprint into open space.
Best FIFA 12 Attacking Formations
As I’ve always said: “Your squad determines your formation.” There is no one size fits all in FIFA. That being said, I want to share a few formation tips with you. They will help you find the right FIFA 12 formation, improve your squad morale, and win games and/or tournaments.
- 4-1-2-1-2: Great formation for a balanced attack. Watch this 4-1-2-1-2 video for more tips.
- 4-4-2: Old time favorite and probably the most commonly used formation in FIFA 12. Watch this 4-4-2 video for more tips.
- 4-3-3: Ultimate attacking formation of FC Barcelona & Brazil. It gives you very strong wing play.
What are the FIFA 12 Attacking Buttons and Controls?
I am currently working on publishing the entire FIFA 12 attacking controls and buttons. Please check back here for a link soon.
Common FIFA 12 Attacking Problems and Concerns
Q: Does Anyone have attacking tips on going forward?
A: Yes. Here are the following tips and hints to help you out:
- Don’t be afraid to have shots from far out with your better players, use wingbacks a lot, the extra men forward really helps, think before you pass, make sure you can see some space around the man you’re passing to. Don’t be afraid to trap the ball and have a think, the engine runs the same in every league so its not as fast paced as the Premier League and its not as slow as say Serie A. Use precision (R1 or RB) when you pass too, really helps.
- try using more through balls, and when the defender is running along side you, suddenly stop, and they will run past you, and you will keep possession and have space.
Q: What’s the best strategy for going into attack?
A: Here are a few proven attacking strategies
- i play 4-2-2-2 and just pass and eventually will work your way to a shooting opportunity. If possible take it around a defender using the skill moves and then it all opens up for you to either run into and shoot or run into a pass for a goal scoring opportunity.
- Counterattacks are critical so take advantage of them.. Regular wise, try going into an area and roam around for some time then when you feel like people are coming towards you switch the ball across the field then you have space and got towards the space you have And houd have some options
- According to my experience, you should change the tactics to ultra offensive and keep pressing on. Andy Gray himself tells Attack is the best form of Defense. More attackers more chance of creating chances. That’s how I play. Hope this will help. Thank you.
- Keep pass and move, pass and move. DO NOT give the ball away or risk it until you’ve found a good opening
I will update this attacking tips guide as I learn more about how to dominate FIFA 12. Please leave your comments below. Thanks!